Re: <no subject>

To: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <no subject>
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:49:41 -0400
I have never seen the pieces sold seperately, but here's what I did once:

My belts had OK hardware, but the webbing was shot.  I found
the webbing, and brought it and the old belts to a parachute
rigger I knew.  He stitched the new webbing to the old hardware.
In your case, you might need a mix of old and new hardware...

Possible a sail loft could do the work, if you have no access
to a parachute rigger.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit