Re: <no subject>

To: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <no subject>
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:01:20 -0600
I suggest taking the tongue portion of your belt to a pick-your-part and find
one
like it.  there are other brands of modern cars using the same pattern.  I've
done
it.
    Then take them to a Safety Harness place and have them stitch the belting
in,
and refasten it to the retractors.  I've done it.  Works good

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,
Calgary, Canada