On TV again was (Great Info in Today's People)

To: "Susan Hensley" <racespit@netzero.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: On TV again was (Great Info in Today's People)
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:49:12 -0400
I was watching Battlestar Galactica (no comments please), and the first
episode of the revival (Battlestar Galactica 1980) when they find earth has
two of the characters standing outside a gas station about to try and use a
phone.  Well, peeking out from the far side of the garage was a green spit
with its hood up.

more FYI
        David A. Templeton