Back-up lamp wiring access ?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back-up lamp wiring access ?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:37:12 -0700
Hello all.  One of my back-up lights has what I suspect is a loose ground,
because I can get it to work if I wiggle the wire.  I want to fix this, but
don't know how to access the area where the ground wire attaches.  There
seems to be a rubber boot that the wire enters which is in my way.  Does
this just pop off, or what?

TIA

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!