Re: Back-up lamp wiring access ?

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>,
Subject: Re: Back-up lamp wiring access ?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:31:46 -0700
I found the access I was looking for, gents.  The rubber boot over the
wiring in the trunk does NOT pull off from the inside when the light is
assembled.

There are three screws under the glass that holds the assembly in place.
Once the screws are removed, the assembly can be withdrawn and the wires
accessed.

I now have two working back-up lights.

Yay.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!