Re: Machined Surface Dash

To: cavej@mcmaster.ca, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Machined Surface Dash
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:56:11 EDT

In a message dated 06/29/2000 7:49:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cavej@mcmaster.ca writes:

<< you can do it yourself if you have access to a pedestal type drill. use a
 wooden dowel rod  with a square end,  valve lapping paste (fine) .put a small
 amount of paste on the rod (which is in the drill) start drill apply pressure
 to the surface you are polishing stop drill, wipe off, look at the nice whorl
 you made.

                                              john cave >>

Hi John,

And in this way, I can make my own "Whorled Piece"!

Tom Burke
(Could not resist)