Re: Machined Surface Dash

To: Tburke4@aol.com, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Machined Surface Dash
From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:55:33 -0400
you can do it yourself if you have access to a pedestal type drill. use a
wooden dowel rod  with a square end,  valve lapping paste (fine) .put a small
amount of paste on the rod (which is in the drill) start drill apply pressure
to the surface you are polishing stop drill, wipe off, look at the nice whorl
you made.

                                             john cave
.