Re: clutch master

To: kimkell@decaturnet.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch master
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:00:15 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/2000 8:41:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kimkell@decaturnet.com writes:

> I just replaced my C/M with a new one. Everything went together great. I
>  drove for about 3 days. Today I get in...no clutch and all the fluid is
>  under the car. What's the most likely cause and what would you people do to
>  prevent this from happening again. It's no fun tear out the tranny tunnel
>  each time.
>          Thanks
>          Dave Gebhard

Replace/Rebuild the slave.
Can do from under the car, but you'll nick your knuckles...
Be patient.
Use ingenuity!
Speedbleeder (www.speedbleeder.com)!

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)