Re: clutch master

To: <Cwn74@aol.com>, <kimkell@decaturnet.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch master
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:39:07 -0700
Clark,

Thanks for the link to the speedbleeder!  Those look GREAT!  I wish I would
have known about them when I rebuilt my brakes recently.

Dave,

You didn't say what kind of fluid you were using after you rebuilt your M/C
but if you changed fluid types it probably attacked the seal on the slave.
I know that I'm not looking forward to rebuilding my clutch M/C, but when I
do, I'm going to rebuild the slave at the same time and go DOT 5 like I did
with my brakes.  I'm hoping to put that off though until I tear everything
out to replace the floor pans and the outer sills anyway.  I'm also going to
look into that mod that one of the listers made by cleverly extending the
bleed screw to a more easily accessible point in the engine bay.  We'll see.

Cheers,

Jeff