mkll for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: mkll for sale
From: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:25:28 -0700
      For all the people who reponded to my post: I am in San Dimas, CA.
I'm about 50 miles west of Los Angeles.
I would like to sell it to a buyer who can come by and look at the car
and decide if they want the car. For those of you in other
states/continents who replied I will keep your messages and contact you
if I don't sell the car locally. The exception is this: if someone has
an agent they trust then the agent can come and take the car.
I hope this is appropriate. Also, if someone has a 1973 or earlier
porsche 914 with no rust to speak of (blown engine is OK) I will trade
the car or car plus cash if you want.

thanks, David