Re: Coil voltage vs plug gap

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coil voltage vs plug gap
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:51:30 -0400
OK folks here's the scoop from the tech support:

They cannot legally have anything about changing the gap in writing as changing
the gap is changing the emissions system which as we all know so well is
illegal......

But verbally (and of course no liability on them, disclaimers apply) the tech
said somewhere between 35 and 45 thou for my engine (9:1) and the old Allison
system (x700) I have. He suggested I try the wider gap first.

Alan