Moving, will transport parts for you

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moving, will transport parts for you
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:26:58 -0400
Well, weekend after next (14th and 15th) I will be moving to Ohio from
Jacksonville Fl, and two weeks after that I will be driving back down to
Florida staying for one week and returning back to Ohio.

Reason I tell you this,  I quite possibly will have tons of excess room (ok,
enough for some typically hard to transport parts) and am offering to
transport stuff for fellow listers, given arrangements can be made to meet
me along my path for pickup and delivery.

My itinerary will be close to as follows.  July 14th, leave Jacksonville FL,
arriving Ohio on 15 July.  Traveling via I-75through Atlanta, and up through
Chattanooga, Lexington, and Cincinnati.

On my next trip I will leave Ohio somewhere around 26 or 27 July, cutting
across lower Pennsylvania, and through DC going down the I-95 Corridor, with
stops in eastern North and South Carolina, arriving JAX July 30.

Then on August seventh, I will be traveling back up, again through Atlanta
using I-75.

This is the perfect chance for almost anyone on the Eastern Seaboard to
transport parts for free (however a Big Mac and $5 for gas wouldn't be
refused).  Especially items like engines, hardtops, trannys, diffs, wheels
and the etc, that are too expensive to transport otherwise.  I am even
willing to pickstuff up from Ted Schumachers place to take to you as he is
very close to where I will be moving.

I only ask folks to understand that as I am moving, my stuff has highest
priority :^).  So depending on how much room is left is how much I can
transport.  And that we make arrangements to meet at a highway exit, so that
I don't spend half the day traveling off roads to find a dropoff point.

Please let me know.  Sooner, the better.

Patrick Bowen