Re: MOT Time...

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MOT Time...
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:55:27 -0700
I'm sure this has been explained before, but what is 'MOT'. I know it's an
inspection program, but is it every year ? And from some of the
descriptions, it is fairly intense. Why would anyone, other than the owner
be, be concerned with rusty door sills ? Do they, (MOT), go over the entire
car with a fine-tooth comb ?  How worn can something be and still pass ?
After all, we're talking about 20-30 year old cars.

Just curious,

Ken C
'72 Spit