Re: Bonnet busting electrical system!

To: A666K@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonnet busting electrical system!
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 19:51:04 -0400
Avi,

My vote is for a bad diode in the alternator.

Poor connections to the charging circuit or grounds, or a bad battery, can
overload the diodes and burn them out.  So to prevent a recurrence, check
the wiring or start looking for a sale on a new battery!

Good Luck,

Atwell Haines (bet my back pops and creaks more than yours!)
'79 Spitfire (ready for the VTR Regional!)
Succasunna, NJ USA