Re: Bonnet busting electrical system!

To: carbuff@nac.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonnet busting electrical system!
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:21:38 EDT
Atwell,
I think that you are right. When I first got the car, it had a bad alternator
by the time I changed that, it had a bad battery, when that got changed, the
alternator was bad again. I then played it safe and swapped both together
(Don't know what I'd do without lifetime warranties) So being on my third
alternator and second battery, everything went well for two years.  I always
thought they killed each other, never looked for a bad ground. I think now is
a good time for a delco alternator, new batt. and a ground check. Any ideas
where to look for a bad ground?
Thanks for your help,
Avi