Re: GT6 values?

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 values?
From: WyzeGuy555@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:36:48 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/00 1:30:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jmcneal@ohms.com
writes:

<< Subj:     GT6 values?
 Date:  7/4/00 1:30:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  jmcneal@ohms.com (Jeff McNeal)
 Sender:    owner-spitfires@autox.team.net
 To:    spitfires@autox.team.net

 Hey listers, what is the fair market value for a California 1972 GT6 Mk3,
 with no rust, O/D and generally clean, driveaway condition?  I'm just about
 to do something that's liable to get me thrown out of the house when my wife
 and kids get back from visiting her relatives in two weeks.  But I want to
 make certain I'm getting a reasonable deal...

 TIA

 Best wishes,

 Jeff in San Diego

   hi jeff...
  i payed $2,700 for my 68 one year ago....good paint,new interior, strong
motor,
  but needed,front end work, and lots of small stuff.. the po could have
stood ground and gotten at least $3,500---i've put about $1500 into it
since.....
  pros and cons----its a real kick to drive the lbc with the 6 cyl.  but......
  there hot as hell to drive in. in the summertime...

     Paul  fontana  ca [looking for a gt6 bonnet]]]]]]]]]