Tire Replacement Questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Replacement Questions
From: "David A. Schenck" <david.schenck@ey.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:21:01 -0400
I am in desperate need of new tires.  Does anyone have any good suggestions as
to size and brand/type.  I am not looking for anything crazy.

Thanks!!

Dave

'78 Spit in Baltimore, MD

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP