Re: Stafford Show

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stafford Show
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:58:32 +0100
Hope to see you there Bill, if not somewhere along the way as I'll be
heading up on Friday myself from Gosport on the south coast, not sure which
route yet but definitely avoiding motorways.

Suzie

> So, I'd love the opportunity of meeting anyone from the list
> heading that
> way. Please let me know if you'll be going & if so do look
> our for me and
> Baby Blue (MkIII, wedgewood blue, DBH 725F)

Well I'll be going along [snip]
I'll keep my eye out for familiar cars - maybe those of us attending
ought to list our registrations (as Suzie has done)so we recognise each
others cars? I will probably be in a Red Herald Coupe, Registration KSU 796
or my White MkIV Spitfire PTD 567 M if I get problems with the Herald.
Looking forward to a grand weekend,
Bill Davies.