Re: Stafford Show

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stafford Show
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:53:38 +0100

Suzie, I'll be there, hopefully in my red 1500, RAW 571R.  I'll look out for you
and Bill, and any other listers who send their car details.  I'll be going in
convoy with the North London TSSC on Saturday morning - we're meeting up
tonight, and will probably sort out the final details then.

You'll also find me in the It's A Knockout competition, as the North London
team's Joker - that's as long as we can somehow manage to get there in time for
the 10.30am registration on Saturday!