RE: Stafford Show

To: Spit List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stafford Show
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:19:47 +0100

> So, I'd love the opportunity of meeting anyone from the list
> heading that
> way. Please let me know if you'll be going & if so do look
> our for me and
> Baby Blue (MkIII, wedgewood blue, DBH 725F)

Well I'll be going along - I've been every year since 1990, and I've no
intention of stopping now! It's unlikely that I'll be taking the Spitfire
though - the Herald Coupe is more suited to carrying the kind of spare parts
I'll be coming home with... :-)
        We're convoying up from Swindon TSSC on Friday morning, travelling
up the Fosse Way towards Coventry where we meet up with TSSC Oxford's convoy
(1 car so far from them!). The rest of the journey takes the largely scenic
route, carefully avoiding the M5/M6 interchange (as good a reason as any to
go cross country!).
        I'll keep my eye out for familiar cars - maybe those of us attending
ought to list our registrations (as Suzie has done)so we recognise each
others cars? I will probably be in a Red Herald Coupe, Registration KSU 796
or my White MkIV Spitfire PTD 567 M if I get problems with the Herald.
        Looking forward to a grand weekend,
                Bill Davies.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupé Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupé
\________________________/  1961 Herald 1200 Coupé
 | |                  | |   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 |_|                  |_|   1973 Spitfire MkIV
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald