l.b.c. (little blue car)

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: l.b.c. (little blue car)
From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:54:47 -0400
Monday afternoon tooling arond the backwoods of southern ontario, Port
Royal area . no traffic , gravel road, check driving mirror, little blue
car comming up fast , ease over a bit give it room, voom it passes,dust
,gravel and a wave and its gone. 30 seconds later same thing this time
its a mercedes wheels on the trunk ala Tony Curtis ,Terry Thomas,
Gordon Bennet !!!, were in the middle of the Around The World Road
Rally. The little blue car is a 68 Hillman Hunter and is the rally
leader they are on there way to Niagra Falls. We try but cant keep up
with theese guys on the gravel roads, if only we were in the Spit

                                          cheers Jhn Cave