Re: Front to rear brake pipe

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front to rear brake pipe
From: "Phil Johnson" <spitfire.man@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 15:20:47 +0100
Simon,

The brake pipe on the LH side of the chassis carries on along the side of
the chassis, under the axle, doing an S bend around the damper/body mount
tower, then comes up vertically in line with the three way connector, and
then does another right angle into the nearest outlet of the connector. The
top exit of the connector goes to the LH flexible hose, and the other one
straight across the back of the chassis to the RH flexible hose.

Have fun! I have found in the past that the pipe from front to rear of the
car has  been made a couple of inches longer than necessary.

Regards
==
Phil Johnson
Coventry UK
Club Triumph (UK) Spitfire/GT6 Secretary
http://www.club.triumph.org.uk/

66 Spitfire4 Mk2 FC73949 Going to Stafford on the 15th in the Concours
Master Class - best get cleaning!
77 TR7 ACG15216 For sale
77 TR7 ACG10378A Ongoing Sprint Conversion