Re: Front to rear brake pipe

To: simon.halliwell@postoffice.co.uk
Subject: Re: Front to rear brake pipe
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:37:42 -0400
Hi, Simon.

I just finished putting mine in this evening.  Pipe runs alongside
frame rail around the side of the shock bracket, then up and over into
the three-way.  If you have access to the factory workshop manual, the
picture on p. 3.202 is an excellent representation.

You will need a short-handle end wrench (spanner) or a "crow's foot"
to tighten the nut in the three-way.  Too little space to get it tight
without.

Donald.