Re: Front to rear brake pipe

To: "Phil Johnson" <spitfire.man@virgin.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front to rear brake pipe
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:14:09 -0700
Phil,

Small correction.  Your comments could be construed to imply that the
flexible brake lines in the rear connect directly to the three-way union
atop the frame crossmember.  As you know, there are two lengths of brake
line that connect to the union, which in turn connect to the flexible hoses.
I know what you meant, but for the sake of clarity I thought I should point
this out.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!