Fwd: World's ugliest MGA

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: World's ugliest MGA
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:37:22 EDT

--part1_f.65b771a.269bb832_boundary

From: HD50EL@aol.com
Full-name: HD50EL
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:16:51 EDT
Subject: Re: World's ugliest MGA
To: AandHVentures@aol.com

In a message dated 07/10/2000 11:01:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AandHVentures@aol.com writes:

<< I just wonder how much alcohol was involved to make this little gem seem
like
 a good idea at the time?

 Andy H. >>

I don't think any alcohol is strong enough to make somebody to do something
so blatantly hideous (except for Jagermeister, which will cause you to see
things if you drink enough of it). They had to have been on some very bad
hallucinogenic drugs. I'm not too fond of MG's, but I do like the look of the
MGA, and that "art decrepid" thing on ebay offends my sense of good taste.

John C. Smith
75 Spitfire "Bad Mojo"

--part1_f.65b771a.269bb832_boundary--