Re: Flunked my safety inspection

To: SMatson802@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flunked my safety inspection
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:28:05 -0500
Need to move down to South Central Texas

Inspection guy told me to turn on my lights and toot my horn. $10.00 later he
was
putting on the sticker :-)

THnx
Pat
63 Spitfire(in works)
74 Spitfire( no rear brakes, leaky front brake hose, broken turn signal etc etc
Daily driver)
68 Chevy C10 (in works)
 http://www.spitfires.iwarp.com/