Re: l.b.c.

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: l.b.c.
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:32:28 -0400
John, Joe's right. I have one on mine. If connected it should go to the +
terminal on the coil. Value should be 1 micro farad. (1 then what looks like a
u with a long tail followed by an F). Over side of teh capacitor is the ground
plate that probably is slipped under the coil mounting bracket.

Alan