RE: Women & Cars

To: "'Spitfires'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Women & Cars
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:14:45 -0400 (EDT)

My daughter does her own oil/filter changes.  It's only a rice-burner,
but at least she knows how.  I know a lot of guys (particularly among
the college students I associate with at work) who not only can't do
it, but many can't imagine anyone doing it themselves. (And, yes, this
subject actually came up in a class once!!)

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |