RE: Women & Cars

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>, reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Subject: RE: Women & Cars
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:00:33 -0500
A nice evening with the smell of exhaust fumes coming from her hair as she
reaches for my hand with her grease covered nails.
I can't help but remember the time we both changed the diff gear oil, that
smell of 90 weight just fits her so well. Ahh the days. Then she left me for
a guy that worked on bulldozers.
The SLUT