Re: Web Site buttons - FIXED ! ! !

To: dave@ece.concordia.ca, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web Site buttons - FIXED ! ! !
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:07:40 -0500
Ok Y'all
    Check out the buttons now in Internet Explorer. Should work

Couldn't figure out why my daughter (14) made heres work with the same
tools.

When I made my frames, I named the second window as "WINDOW-1" as in TARGET
="WINDOW-1"

Well IE doesn't like that  so my TARGET is now "maindisp"

I Guess Microsoft doesn't like "WINDOW"

Let me know if it works out for Y'all

 http://www.spitfires.iwarp.com/

THnx