Re: Spitfires lose another enthusiast

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfires lose another enthusiast
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:30:04 -0700
Even though negative feedback is completely meaningless to a person who will
never trade on e-Bay again, let alone walk the earth, I went ahead and sent
eBay a request asking that the negative be removed for my own peace of mind,
at least.  I also plan to write the widow back and express my appreciation
for her taking the time to even write me at all during this terrible time of
grief for her.  Receiving her note was a real sad thing, even though I only
"knew" her husband through an exchange of maybe two or three e-mails.