Source for Lucas door mirrors?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for Lucas door mirrors?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:30:37 -0700
Greetings all.  The door mirrors that came with Mrs. Jones seem to be
non-original chrome cheapies that are pitted and ready for the trash.  I'd
like to replace them with (preferably original) Lucas-style flat round
mirrors, but they need to have a 4" spread between the screw hold-downs.
Any suggestions of where I might find a matching set?

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!