Ebay Triumph PI Warning: successful followup!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay Triumph PI Warning: successful followup!
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:25:14 -0400
Folks,

A while ago, I posted a note alerting prospective purchasers that the
Triumph PI assembly on eBay was missing a couple of items, and indicated at
that time that the seller seemed to think otherwise.

I would like to report the good news that after a further series of emails,
that Robert Bennett (the seller) added the most comprehensive amendment to
the advert including sources and prices for the missing parts, and offers
of ongoing help.

Just in case any listers might have any lingering doubts regarding Robert,
or his commitment to Triumph owners, I wanted to assure the lists that I
feel he went the extra mile to sort this out, and it is clear from my
emails with him that he is truly one-of-us: an enthusiast who has the odd
part to sell, and I would happily buy parts from him now and in the future.

Tony Gordon