clutch slave cylinder wanted

To: SPITFIRES@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch slave cylinder wanted
From: SpitRacer9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:44:01 EDT
Made this ploy a month ago and lost all email regarding it...(don't format
hard drive it's bad...bad I tell you)  Anyone with a rebuildable spitfire
1300/1500 clutch slave cylinder (the alloy one) that wants to get rid of it
cheap/free/beer if you're coming to VTR let me know.  Mainly I need the
threads for the input line and bleeder screw to in great/good/useable shape.
I can hone the cylinder, but the one I have has the input threads all
stripped out.  Tried helicoil, but still doesn't work.  Obviously the spit
won't make it to VTR for the autox in modified class, but it would be nice to
see if the drive train work.

Thanks in advance

Aaron