Re: Rotoflex couplings

To: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>,
Subject: Re: Rotoflex couplings
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:56:21 -0400
I have done it with the proper tool and while you could probably figure out
something it is certainly easier with the tool.  You could probably make
some type clamp.  You need to take the pressure off the bolts by
compressing the ring.  However, the real problem is pulling the hub off the
axle.  If you don't have the proper tool for that you will never get it
done without damaging the hub.  I borrowed both tools from a friend and it
made the job possible for me.

Sam