Re: radiator cleaning

To: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator cleaning
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 20:58:32 -0400
Just take it to a radiator shop and have it properly cleaned.  I took my
"good" 80 spit radiator to be cleaned and the guy took one look at it and
said that it was going to leak.  Sure enough it leaked everywhere.  Had to
have it recored.  Cost about 2/3 as much as a new radiator, but now I have
a good clean, sound radiator instead of a major problem about to happen.

Sam