RE: Running out of Petrol

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Running out of Petrol
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:13:42 -0700
Richard;

I think it's called a "tax revolt".  As I recall a while back we Yanks did a
similar thing to you Brits over the taxation of tea, a lot of which wound up
in Boston Harbor no doubt damaging the ecostructure there.  Now I'm not
suggesting that you Brits dump petrol into the Thames or similar body of
water in protest over the tax, but... well, you get the picture. :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)