Re: RE: Running out of Petrol

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>, reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Subject: Re: RE: Running out of Petrol
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 03:05:07 -0700 (PDT)
i've always personally found taxes revolting ;)

larry (joining laura)
--- Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com> wrote:

> >Richard;
> >
> >I think it's called a "tax revolt".
>
> (I think it's about time we Yanks had another tax revolt!!!)
>
> Laura G. (ever the little political agitator!) ;-)

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright

http://invites.yahoo.com/