RE: Suggestions for a new hood

To: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>,
Subject: RE: Suggestions for a new hood
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:04:19 +0100

Hmm - don't remember anything like that.  I did get a steel hardtop with the
car, which I believe to be original (but have no evidence...) so it's certainly
possible.  I'll try to remember to check the V5 tonight and let you know.  This
wouldn't explain why my steering wheel and windscreen frame are in the wrong
place, though!

As a side-note, why would anyone want to buy a "coupe" late Spitfire, when you
could have got a GT6 instead?  The whole point of the Spitfire is top-down
driving, isn't it?