Re: adhesive

To: goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Re: adhesive
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 07:52:26 -0700
John,

I was told recovering was simple, that's why I started the project.  It's
not simple, but it's not impossible.  Just take your time, PAY ATTENTION
to how the existing covers came off, and make sure your replacement
covers match up, which mine don't as I'm finding out now, hense me
needing to sew in flaps, etc.

I rebuilt some of my foam with some spare upholstery foam I had, just cut
it with a razor knife.  Not perfect, but then again, it's going to be
under vinyl.  Works for me, may not for others.

Brad