Re: trunnion bush lube?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trunnion bush lube?
From: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:47:53 -0400
Haynes recommends installing grease fittings: "remove the plug ... and
substitute a grease nipple .... give several strokes with a grease gun
filled with EP90 oil not grease."

Does any one else do this?  I was looking at mine last night... it looks
like the PO used grease... I guess I can force a little oil in there.

Len Lubbers
Ottawa, Ontario
'79 Spitfire