VTR 2000

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VTR 2000
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:23:01 -0500
Good Morning Reid!! It was great meeting you, Alan,
Joe Curry and many others that I can't remember.
You see, I have a problem with remembering names,
always have and probably always will!!
I had a terrible trip home, both trailer tires blew out
on me in very remote areas in two different states.
They tell me here the reason for the failures, relates
directly to heat and high speed (Not me), I'll blame it
just on the heat!!  Did have one good thing happen,
when I arrived home, I was able to fill the Jeep's tank
with gas at $ 1.23/9 per gallon. I paid as high as $1.86
on the road, doesn't make sense, does it?? Regards.
Bill