Re: More on Triumphest and autocross.

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: More on Triumphest and autocross.
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
Gymkhana vs Autocross.  This question came up at my
college sports car club in about 1971.  The consesus
at that time was that gymkhana included stopping and
backing up.  Autocross did not include stopping and
backing up.  It was quickly added by those present
that, in reality,  there wasn't "supposed" to be any
stopping and backing up in autocross.  It didn't
always work out that way.

http://mail.yahoo.com/