Re: Oil pressure switch & parcel shelf

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pressure switch & parcel shelf
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:20:44 -0700
At 02:00 PM 8/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>On other topic, I've traced the patterns for the passenger parcel shelf from
>my '74.  I'm working on getting drawings created, which I will scan into
>JPEG format.  I'm going to make a test unit, so I can compare my "creation"
>to the Moss part.  Once I get that done, I'll email the JPEG's to all who
>voiced interest.
>
>Bill G.
>1974 Spitfire

TIFF format prints better, especially if scanned in at
bitone/duotone/linear art at 300 dpi.  Then folks can print out pieces from
their laser printer.

Definately get those templates scanned and posted online for those of us
who will need them in a year or so.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |