Re: Clutch adjustment

To: Frane Maroevic <frane.maroevic@delbih.cec.eu.int>,
Subject: Re: Clutch adjustment
From: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:00:10 -0500
Frane,
   I just asked that question last week.  I had just rebuilt the master
cylinder and had to push the pedal to the floor to shift.

   It turns out that my re-build was bad.  I either did it wrong or the
rebuild kit was wrong.  So I bought a new cylinder and installed
it.  Problem solved.  The clutch works the way it should.