moral dilemma

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: moral dilemma
From: "Rob Travis" <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:44:46 GMT
See what happens when you stray.....think how Mrs. Jones feels. Sure the new
one isn't sagging and the body is better. Old age and rust creep up on us
all sooner or later. Think of all the stories you'll miss out on that
haven't happened to you and Mrs.. Jones yet, or all the bonding (or is that
bondo) that you'll miss out on. Pretty bodies come and go but its the
personality that remains........Wait a minute am I talking about a car or
what? For what its worth I vote for Mrs. Jones...though I haven't seen her
yet.

Rob
65 MKII