List to port solution ?

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: List to port solution ?
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:32:59 -0700
Spitsters,

Several things have been tried in effort to eliminate the dreaded left lean.
I think my main problem is too much weight in the left seat. I was going to
say drivers seat, but there are a bunch of RHD's out there !

New rear spring - check
New front springs - check

Still got the lean. A spacer was mentioned for the GT6, hmmm...

Well, not the most elegant solution, but placing a 1/2" thick nut on each of
the three studs that hold the front spring to the upper mount seems to work
just fine. The question, is this ok, or will trouble ensue ?

Ken C
'72 Spit