Re: List to port solution ?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List to port solution ?
From: "Karl Theis" <kjtheis@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:27:06 MDT
Ken,
I don't think it is a good idea - the spacer on the GT6's spreads the spring
load over the entire seat, while using a nut under each of the three studs
will concentrate the load at just the stud locations.
-Karl

I'm sure someone on the list has an extra spacer they can give you.
In regards to the body lean, check the true-ness of the anti-sway bar.