Well in private... but I'll say it here in public as well - LBC content

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: Well in private... but I'll say it here in public as well - LBC content 0 List User content 1
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:50:57 -0400
Sorry for the rant....

I took it upon myself (off list) to attempt to apologize to an individual for
the CHILDREN on this list.

I know that party is on more than one list (at least two of the same ones I'm
on)
...so for the moment, these two lists are seeing this message.
Others have voiced their concerns  ...publicly, so to will I.

Considering the isolation afforded by the Internet, it amazes me that some of
you have succeeded
in showing the rest of us your true colors.  COWARDS, CHILDREN and IGNORANT You
are.
So... I guess I must re-assign my faiths.

Here's an individual that doesn't NEED the list, but enjoys the interaction (at
least use to)  with others
sharing a common interest. That's natural.  Yes.... I enjoyed their comments
too, both on and off the lists.
Simple logic dictates that this individuals 'daily driver'  far exceeds the
quality and running condition
of a larger % of cars on this list.

Then there are those of you that would have nothing more than a rusting piece
of crap in your possession if it
weren't for these lists.   If you drive off the good 'humans' on the list....
where will your crap pile be!

NO ONE ON THESE LISTS IS PERFECT or knows it all.  I'll be the first to admit I
put my foot
in my mouth once in awhile. (probably like now) Even the simplest descriptions
within someone else's submission, sometimes jogs a long forgotten memory or
tidbit of info
that solves the problems you were having. Newby or old-timer alike, WE ALL
learn new stuff
all the time.

If you know it all...and believe you are above us... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!
We sure as heck aren't going to ever worship you and yours. So why don't you
leave and let the
 rest of us enjoy our hobby.

If you feel the need to laugh at someone behind their back.... and  then try to
convince them that
others are doing the same.....  you've got a problem. Both civil and mental.

What or who gives you the right to imply anything at all about other listers.
(That is to say...
except the small clique of  like minded immature creatures you THINK are your
friends)

Have you ever stopped to think ...who laughs at you?  I guarantee there is
someone out there
Are you that blind to the world around you?   I think this is one of the
scariest notions
I've run across lately. That people like this are allowed to roam our streets,
and propagate no less!

THE ONLY PROBLEM THE WORLD HAS IS EGO.

Sorry for the emotions.. but as others have stated  ... the more I think about
this.. the more it ticks me off!
Personally, I don't care to know who the offender is.  Well wait a minute...yes
I do...
At least that way I'll know the social level you reside on .

Sorry for the bandwidth gobble everyone.

I'm sorry to be associated with such childish people.   Maybe I should join her
and bolt from here.

Paul Tegler    wizardz@toad.net         http://www.teglerizer.com