Re: Wiring Harness

To: SpitfiresRule@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:22:45 -0400
SpitfiresRule@aol.com wrote:

> I'm sorry "DPO"?

  Dreaded Previous Owner / Dumb Previous Owner, etc.

  Inevitably you hear something like "I tried to repair
the alternator on my car but the DPO had replaced it
with a Chevy one and cut two irreplaceable brackets".

  I shudder to think of buying a car that has an
undocumented electrical system. And the fact that it
was installed by somebody who found the normal electrical
system "a little daunting" makes it worse still.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca